Corporate Photography can mean Commercial Photography, Industrial Photography, Product Photography and even Business Headshots.
why Hire a professional corporate photographer?
for these reasons:
- We have excellent technical knowledge of the digital processes, and know how to use digital imagery.
- We have a eye for composition and visual impact, projecting your company as a leader in your industry.
- We optimize imagery for use on the web, in print and on social media.
- We work in conditions that demand attentiveness, yet be able to get great photographs in less than ideal conditions.
- Work well with staff and have a high level of communication skills.
- We know how to work within the management hierarchy.
- We can work within a strict budget.
- We can work around a facility with minimum interruption.
- We are fully insured.
How does a Corporate Photographer (Industrial and Commercial) work?
Corporate Photographers are commissioned to shoot photography for company websites, print material, social media profiles, promotions and much more.
This usually involves the photography of equipment, architecture, portraiture, landscape and more. Corporate photographers need to understand their clients business so they can communicate their clients values effectively. Professional Corporate Photographs can work with strict creative instructions or they can be relied upon to suggest and capture imagery the present the companies positive values.
Professional photographers can work on the clients premises or in our case our own studio.
For information on pricing go here. PRICING PAGE
Northeast Flex is a Flexible Heater and Thermal Solutions Manufacturing Company. They design and manufacture any configuration heater to fit the size, shape, and thermal requirements of your application. We photographed all the all the digital assets for their website, (including their website) and corporate materials. The images were photographed at our studio using professional lighting and color backdrops to match their company colors.
Our distribution network has grown to cover North America, now reaching from Bermuda to Brazil and as far away as Hawaii.
This branch has supported the commercial fishing and industrial safety industries throughout the U.S.. Over the past 30 years, this business has diversified into marine safety and services. As of April 1, 2011, we were purchased by Hercules SLR and became Hercules SLR (US) Inc.
New England Patriots training center features SwimEx pools in their hydrotherapy room. With the recent renovations they now have 2 custom built pools- one hot and one cold in addition to their 700T SwimEx pool. SwimEx pools have the strongest water current on the market. Built in the USA and sold factory direct. We photographed this pool at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Ma. The campaign was for the NFL yearbook.
Have a question? We can help.